[portland] Not Seeing Script Error(s)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 22 20:35:42 CET 2011

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, TenBridges.Com wrote:

> Don't know about the rest but this line:
> outdata.writerow([outdata, row[0:3], parm, rowval])
> contains "outdata" which is the object reference you are seeing I
> believe

   OK. That makes sense. This script is a modified copy of one that worked on
a different project. Why the 'outdata' was not an issue there I don't know.

   So, that clears up one issue. The malformed first three lines remain.
Could that be because I don't have the row[] properly indexed? Here are the
first 4 lines of output:

['1', 'SW-1', '1990-10-10']||1
['1', 'SW-1', '1990-10-10']||SW-1
['1', 'SW-1', '1990-10-10']||1990-10-10
['1', 'SW-1', '1990-10-10']|Ag|0.000

   I could just delete them from the output file but that's a non-elegant
kludge.

   I also need to rework the first three columns so they're not list elements
but columns each separated by a pipe.

Thanks,

Rich