[portland] Not Seeing Script Error(s)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 22 20:55:30 CET 2011

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  So, that clears up one issue. The malformed first three lines remain.
> Could that be because I don't have the row[] properly indexed? Here are the
> first 4 lines of output:
>
> ['1', 'SW-1', '1990-10-10']||1
> ['1', 'SW-1', '1990-10-10']||SW-1
> ['1', 'SW-1', '1990-10-10']||1990-10-10
> ['1', 'SW-1', '1990-10-10']|Ag|0.000

   The issue, I believe, is that I'm asking the writer to put the first three
tokens in each row in a list (which does not explain why each of the first
row's leading columns is in a separate row at the top). What I want to see
(and apparently don't know how to achieve) is to have the first three rows
above not produced, then all subsequent rows looking like a reformated row 4
above:

1|SW-1|1990-10-10|Ag|0.000

Rich