[portland] looking for Django firms

Edouard Richard edou4rd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:27:00 CET 2011

Hello pythoners of Portland !

I'm a student in computer science for 4 years in Bordeaux, France.

And I'm looking for a job for a period of 6 months minimum in Portland, a city that attracts me particularly !

My goal is to improve my english and mainly to ride pony !

But I have a problem, I know nobody in Portland …

So I hope you don't mind if I ask to the great Python community of Portland which firms use Django framework.

With this information, I could target my research and hope to find something.

Thank you very much for your help,

And maybe : see you soon !

Best regards,

Edouard Richard