[portland] looking for Django firms

Edouard Richard edou4rd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 02:30:33 CET 2011

Hello Kirby,

I'm from Bordeaux, so I drink wine !
I'm often in Germany, so I drink good beer too,
And I found only java internships then I know coffee ...

I know for DjangoCon, it indicates to me that I will feel comfortable in Portland, but I hope to find a job before …

Thank you for your advice,

I really love open source, I use it almost exclusively, I've already contribute on open-source project,
but I really need to find a paid job because I have no other income.

I hope my project can be realized !

Yes, I have tweeter http://twitter.com/#!/vied12
this is my Google+ https://plus.google.com/110957234125847619587/posts
And also my linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/edouard-richard/3a/a90/10b/en