[portland] looking for Django firms

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Mon Nov 28 20:22:24 CET 2011

Bonjour Edouard!

You might have an easier time finding something in Portland if you widen your search out to Python jobs in general, instead of just Django jobs. There are many Python houses hiring, including Urban Airship: http://urbanairship.com/company/jobs/ and Emma (they do use some Django): http://myemma.com/meet-us/work-here/. Silicon Florist is a great place to find job listings, but they're not all for Python, so read them carefully: http://siliconflorist.com/jobs/.

Bonne chance! Et, quand vous êtes arrivé à Portland, je voudrais pratiquer un peu de français, svp! :)

Michelle