[portland] [JOB] C++ Software Engineer - 12+ month contract - (Camas, WA)

Sherry Genauer Sherry at edgelink.com
Tue Oct 18 22:21:52 CEST 2011

We have a terrific 12+ month contract opportunity for a sharp, self-sufficient and experienced C++ Software Engineer skilled with Object Oriented programming in a Windows environment. You can expect to work on the system level but still within the application layer and occasionally touching the memory. We use Visual Studio 2003 and the applications are Multi-Threaded. Experience with Socket, Standard Template Library (STL) and Network Protocols are also requirements.
This will be a long term contract opportunity with possible extensions. You must be a US Citizen and must pass a background investigation.

To pursue this opportunity, please send your resume to:

gina at edgelink.com<mailto:gina at edgelink.com>

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you.

EdgeLink
http://www.edgelink.com<http://www.edgelink.com/>

Relevant Keywords: C++,Multi-threaded, STL, Windows, Object Oriented Design

FOLLOW on Twitter: http://twitter.com/EdgeLink
LIKE us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/edgelink
CONNECT on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/companies/edgelink
SUBSCRIBE to eLink: http://edgelink.com/subscribe.php