[portland] up for tutoring anyone?

Igal Koshevoy igal at pragmaticraft.com
Thu Oct 20 23:18:30 CEST 2011

So on tutoring....

If there's a broader interest, it'd be easy to pick an evening a month
and mob it with Python enthusiasts -- one of the weekly hackathons
would be an easy choice:
* NoPoCoNi in N on Mondays: http://calagator.org/events/1250461350
* Jelly in NW on Mondays: http://calagator.org/events/1250461443
* SEPoCoNi in SE on Thursdays: http://calagator.org/events/1250461463
* Weekly Hackathon in SE on Thursdays: http://calagator.org/events/1250461264

Or at the Ruby Brigade, we've been running dedicated monthly
Beginners' Meetup events focused on providing friendly, personalized
coaching, debugging, etc. These are easy to organize because there's
no agenda, speakers or topics -- people just show up, ask for help,
and get helped.

I think these would be fun, easy ways to share the joy of Python with others.

Cheers,

-igal