[portland] PDX Python tomorrow: requests, mmstats, django-slow-log, and pizza!

Michelle Rowley mrowley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:59:53 CEST 2011

It has just been pointed out to me that mail.python.org strips HTML from emails. So, here are some important links that were stripped from my previous email:

Meetup event page (to RSVP): http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/events/29741541
requests pypi module: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/requests
Schmichael's mmstats repo: https://github.com/schmichael/mmstats
django-slow-log: https://github.com/jmoiron/django-slow-log
ATSI Group (our sponsor)'s site: http://www.atsigroup.com
ATSI Group openings page: http://www.atsigroup.com/current-openings
And, there was a link to email me your RSVP if you don't like Meetup and aren't on IRC: michelle at pdxpython.org.

Sorry for the extra email. See you tomorrow!