[portland] Non-Web RAD tool?

Troy Howard thoward37 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:03:45 CEST 2011

If you just need to slap a UI in front of a database to do some data
entry, try installing Open Office, and using "Base". It's basically a
clone of Access, which gives you the ability to slap together a form
using a designer, and wire that to a database. Once you've entered
your data into the "Base" database, you can either just work with it
there, or migrate it over to a real database. That part should be
really easy.

Thanks,
Troy