[portland] Next Meeting: Tuesday 4/10, 6:30pm @ Urban Airship!

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Fri Apr 6 18:49:04 CEST 2012

Happy Spring, Pythonistas!

Our next meeting is coming next week on Tuesday, April 10th. Same time and place as usual: 6:30pm at Urban Airship.

This month SocialCode (http://www.socialcode.com) is kindly donating pizza to our group! SocialCode has many open job postings you might find interesting if you're looking for something new. You can check them out here: http://www.socialcode.com/careers.

Note: Please RSVP if you plan to partake in the pizza: http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/events/47595042. Thanks!

Talks this month:
* Pythonic Trivia: Rob Bednark
* Stupid Programming Tricks: Brett Carter
* PubSub with Redis: Wraithan
* Reverse Q&A: Rob Bednark

After the talks we'll meet back up at Bailey's Taproom for a beverage.

Hope to see you there!
Michelle

---
Urban Airship is at 334 NW 11th Ave, in the Pearl District:
http://goo.gl/maps/U6mC

The main door will probably be locked, but the back door, which leads directly to the event space, will be propped open. The back door is right around the corner on NW Flanders, next to the loading dock:
http://goo.gl/maps/Ikbh