[portland] Django Fundamentals Bootcamp

Jeff Schwaber freyley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:48:51 CEST 2012

Chris,

Is this really appropriate for this mailing list? North Carolina isn't
particularly close to Portland, so unless you're offering free airfare
for Portlanders because you hope we'll bring you beer and coffee, I'm
skeptical that this mailing list is a great place to advertise.

Am I wrong?

Thanks,

Jeff