[portland] Feel free to respond with other good suggestions.

Shawn Helm helm.shawn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 06:23:17 CEST 2012

here are some other links resources for python:

Three online classes

1. Starting this week, there are also (at least) two other python courses
(CS101,CS212) available at:
http://www.udacity.com/
CS101,CS212 are taught by Sebastian Thurn and Peter Norvig.

2. This term Berkeley has switched one of their intro CS courses to
python and all the lectures and materials are online.

Video lectures:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EE65657BC5C79469

Course page:
http://www-inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cs61a/sp12/