[portland] Django Fundamentals Bootcamp

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Apr 19 19:57:14 CEST 2012

On 4/19/2012 1:44 PM, kirby urner wrote:
> So happens that The Open Bastion (theopenbastion.com) has a Django
> event as early as May 17 or so in Newark NJ.
>
> I've been nudging Steve to actually tell people about it, and he did
> have a schedule in the Pycon swag bags but...

That event (Open Django West) is supposed to be coming to Portland in
late 2012. I don't know if that conflicts with DjangoCon or is going to
become DjangoCon. We spoke with Steve because we found our Django
Fundamentals Bootcamp dates conflict with Open Django Central in Chicago
in June. But we think there's enough Django to go around for everybody. :)

> Hope to see you at some overlap event.  I haven't booked into Newark
> yet myself as I'm not a Djangster, though I do enjoy Steve's
> conferences in particular.

I'm not a Djangonaut, either. I just help do communications for TriZPUG
events and we have all kinds of Pythonistas doing all kinds of Pythonic
events to represent. If you are going to PyOhio, I may see you there.
More about that later. :)

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530