[portland] OWASP Chapter Meeting: Monday, April 23

Timothy D. Morgan tim.morgan at owasp.org
Sat Apr 21 01:12:12 CEST 2012

Hello!

I noticed this group's postings on Calagator and thought some of you might be
interested in attending our OWASP meeting on Monday.  The Open Web Application
Security Project (OWASP) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit worldwide charitable
organization focused on improving the security of application software.  Chapter
meetings are free and open to the public.

Our speaker this time is Jim Manico, VP of Security Architecture at WhiteHat
Security, and his talk will be on Top 10 Web Coding Defenses.  More information
is here:
  http://calagator.org/events/1250462121

If you are interested in future OWASP chapter meetings, please feel free to join
our Portland chapter mailing list (low volume):