[portland] This Friday night, 8/31, 7:00pm: hacking for good at PIE

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Thu Aug 30 01:09:39 CEST 2012

Rdio and Spotify are both websites for consuming music. The Hack Day event
is intended to help people hack on projects that use the APIs for these
music-related services. I had chosen this idea of a website that is a
mashup using these services because I think websites are interesting to new
programmers.