[portland] PyCon Lodging

John Hampton pacopablo at pacopablo.com
Mon Feb 20 07:18:13 CET 2012

To all those attending PyCon,

If any one needs a room, I have one available.  The person with whom I was
going to share a room is not going to be able to attend PyCon.  I already
have a reservation for a room with 2 beds at the Avatar.  It's not the
conference hotel, but it will have shuttle service [1] to the conference.
 I wanted to post the availability here before I hit the PyCon room sharing
site.  I am not in need of splitting the cost, so the room would be free
for whomever wanted.  The only kciker is that I am checking in on the 9th.
 I will be checking out on the 14th.

-John

[1] Supposedly, the Avatar is only 1.2 miles from the conference center.  I
am hoping that weather will be nice enough to allow for walking.