[portland] Portland Digest, Vol 58, Issue 6

Bernard Sanders bernard at smartcloudit.com
Tue Feb 28 16:40:11 CET 2012

Wraithan,
I would love for SmartCloud to contribute to open source projects and
development, and hope we get an opportunity to do that.  At this point,
the company has a single digit number of employees and our top 2
priorities are making our product strong and getting customers.  All
resources are trained on those goals.  If we are successful in these
goals, however, it could provide us with the time and capital to support
open source projects like Django, Python, South, Flot, RRDtool, etc with
code and/or monetary contributions.  I'm looking forward to that.

thanks,
Bernard

--
Bernard Sanders