[portland] Meeting Tomorrow: 6:30pm @ Urban Airship / Pizza from SmartCloud / Salt + PyCon highlights

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Mon Mar 12 22:06:39 CET 2012

Hey Pythonistas,

PDX Python meets tomorrow! This month we have a Pizza + Soda sponsor for our monthly meeting. SmartCloud (http://smartcloudit.com) is providing us with some tasty refreshments from Hot Lips, so please be a dear and RSVP (http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/events/49178752) so I know how much pizza to order. :)

Dan Colish is on deck this month demoing Salt (http://salt.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html) in his talk entitled, "Curing your infrastructure with Salt." Gavin McQuillan is up next to tell a bit about what he learned this year at PyCon. Rob Bednark will be back this month with Pythonic Trivia and Reverse Q&A, and if there's time we can do some lightning talks.

Following the meeting, let's head over to Bailey's and hang out for a while.

Hope to see you there!
Michelle

---
Urban Airship is at 334 NW 11th Ave, in the Pearl District:
http://goo.gl/maps/U6mC

The main door will probably be locked, but the back door, which leads directly to the event space, will be propped open. The back door is right around the corner on NW Flanders, next to the loading dock:
http://goo.gl/maps/Ikbh