[portland] Need any wxWidgets or wxPython help?

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Tue Mar 13 23:01:26 CET 2012

Hi all,

My current long-term consulting project will be coming to an end soon,
so I am currently looking for some short-term paying projects to fill in
while I'm looking for my next long-term gig.  Anything ranging from a
few days to several weeks worth of work would be fine. So if you would
like some help with your wx-related projects, would like to have
specific bugs fixed or new features added to wxWidgets[1] or
wxPython[2], or would like to sponsor some of my work on Phoenix[3],
then please send me an email and we can discuss the details.

Of course if you have or know of a long-term position available that
would fit my skill set then please let me know about that as well.

Thanks!

[1] http://wxWidgets.org/
[2] http://wxPython.org/
[3] http://wiki.wxpython.org/ProjectPhoenix