[portland] Looking for short term contract

Wraithan McDonald xwraithanx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 07:56:37 CEST 2012

Had some recent issues come up requiring me to blow through my savings
faster than expect. As a result I am looking some short term
contracting work.

For those that don't know me I am a Python developer with experience
writing Django apps. I can also teach git usage as well as automating
deployments using Fabric. I am looking for short term work as I am
hoping to be employed by Mozilla in a month or so. Also if you are a
recruiter, no thank you, I am looking for direct contact with the
business.

My resume can be found: http://wraithan.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html

There is also a shorter PDF version here:
https://github.com/wraithan/resume/blob/master/scannable_resume.pdf?raw=true

You can contact me via this address or on irc://irc.freenode.net as Wraithan.

Thank you,
Wraithan