[portland] Assistance on OSX

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat May 26 06:12:56 CEST 2012

I'm going to dive in to GMPY2 on Lion here shortly.  I'll plan to be
responsive once I'm through the install.

Good seeing you at Open Bastion me lady (talking to Sir Michelle -- a
newest PSF member).

Looking forward to crossing paths with a lot of you, by hook or by
crook (nyah hah hah).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my4FE6jfxs4

Kirby