[portland] Hiring for a 3 to 6 month project

Mike Lindsay lindsm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 03:03:15 CET 2013

I have a primarily done authorize.net module that uses authorize.nets CMI
to store CC's on the authorize.net server.  I wouldn't mind sharing that
with you if your interested, help ease my mind having ANYONE else look at
the code. :) I can demo it for you too if you want. I have shipping modules
too, but going back to the drawing board on those.  The developer wrote a
stand alone application, but now that were looking at hooking our OpenERP
up to Magento store, the magento connector wants to use the built in
delivery methods module.