[portland] Computer and electronics stores in Portland, OR

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Sat Jul 4 21:53:48 CEST 2015

Hi, folks! I'd like to know if you recommend a brick-and-mortar
computer store in Portland, like Microcenter in Cambridge, MA. or
Fry's, with more computer hardware options than a Best Buy, and which
also sells barebones and accessories such as KVMs etc.

I am also interested in an electronics store to buy Arduino and robotics kits.

I often buy such things online when I go to the US, but it's also nice
to visit a brick-and-mortar store if there is a good one.

Cheers,

Luciano

--
Luciano Ramalho