[portland] Presentation Night This Thursday

Joe Lewis robotbill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 00:20:29 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Presentation Night is this Thursday, July 28th at 6:30pm at Urban Airship.

We are continuing to co-host Presentation Night with PyLadies PDX. We've
capped the attendance on our meetup so that PyLadies can have some RSVPs to
give out. So be sure to only RSVP if you plan on attending.

Our presentation this month will be "Building a GraphQL Server on Google
App Engine" by Ryan Wise.

Thank you Cylance for sponsoring pizza.

There should be time for lightning talks after the presentation. If you
have something you want to share, come prepared to give a 5 minute talk. If
you've never given a talk before, don't worry we have a guide goo.gl/GdRz9H

RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/events/231472525/

Are you working on something cool and want to share it with your peers? Did
you recently discovered a great new Library and think everyone should know
about it? Fill out our form http://bit.ly/portland-python-proposals so that
we can schedule you!

If you're interested in sponsoring pizza for a future Presentation Night
contact me, either directly or via Meetup.

I hope to see you all there!