[portland] Presentation Night This Thursday

Joe Lewis robotbill at gmail.com
Sun May 22 23:29:51 EDT 2016

Presentation Night is this Thursday, May 26th at 6:30pm at Urban Airship.

This month Ernest Bonat, Ph.D. will be presenting "Implementing MVC
Architecture in Python for Data Analysis."

We are grateful for this month's pizza sponsor, CloudBolt Software (
https://www.cloudbolt.io).

There should be time for lightning talks after. If you have something you
want to share, come prepared to give a 5 minute talk. If you've never given
a talk before, don't worry we have a guide goo.gl/GdRz9H

RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/events/230246224/

Are you working on something cool and want to share it with your peers? Did
you recently discovered a great new Library and think everyone should know
about it? Are you speaking at PyCon and want to practice in front of a
welcoming audience? Fill out our form
http://bit.ly/portland-python-proposals so that we can schedule you!

If you're interested in sponsoring pizza for a future Presentation Night
contact me, either directly or via Meetup.

I hope to see you all there!