[PSF-Community] Presentations

Dražen Lazarević drlatech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:22:43 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,
It is nice to see how active this community is.
My name is Drazen Lazarevic, and I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina, small
country in south - eastern Europe, till 1990s part of Yugoslawia.
I've started with Python 2010 - 11, after my senior year on University. It
was just playing with syntax and structure and comparing with languages
that I used on faculty (Java and C).
I fell in love with Python expresiveness on the first sight.
Reading well written Python code is like reading a book, because standard
libraries are so sensefull, speaking about their names, same as functions
and methods written by medium Python Developer.
After graduation, I've started to work in some smaller company which
developed tourism industry software, as Python Developer, backend. I've
worked there for 2 years.
My wishes are to author some useful Python libraries and contribute to
Python Community somehow.

Best regards and cheers,
Drazen Lazarevic