[PSF-Community] No more me

Carol Willing willingc at willingconsulting.com
Mon Sep 21 17:39:14 CEST 2015

Hello Andreas,

Let's try to keep comments constructive, respectful, and productive.

I understand that you may not value this information; yet, building a
community does include giving others who may not have a local community
of Pythonistas an opportunity to share information that helps them
foster connections with others interested in Python.

While unsubscribing is an option, you or others may prefer to set your
mailing list preferences to digest mode to minimize messages. I do hope
that you will decide to remain subscribed.

Warmly,
Carol

--
*Carol Willing*