[PSF-Community] Introductions

Kris Hardy kris at rkrishardy.com
Mon Sep 21 18:40:45 CEST 2015

Hi All!  I'm Kris Hardy from Albuquerque, NM.  I am the organizer of ABQpy
(The Albuquerque Python User's Group), and am an embedded systems developer
and occasional web and desktop application developer.  If anyone is ever
down in the Land of Enchantment, Green Chile and Hot Air Balloons, drop me
a line!

-Kris