[PSF-Community] Introductions

Bibha Tripathi bibhatripathi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:02:42 CEST 2015

Hi Folks,

I am Bibha from NYC. I started using Python in 2003 but when I taught myself the language to build a tool for server monitoring during my internship. More recently I have used it as my main programming language for financial firms.

My goal is to be able to teach programming with python to elementary school kids as my leisure.

Hope to learn a lot from you all here!!

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone