[PSF-Community] STOP THE INTRODUCTIONS

joshua at tellander.net joshua at tellander.net
Tue Sep 22 03:16:40 CEST 2015

Hello,

While you all are wonderful people, there are too many of us to offer introductions. Stop introducing yourselves. Most of us don't appreciate the emails. Please keep the replies relating to python; not who you are. If we were a team of 20 people introductions would be great, but we are all over the world and introductions are pointless. Nobody is going to remember you; I'm being honest and not rude.

If you feel the need to introduce yourself to a group spanning the globe have a nice chamomile tea, maybe a GABA pill, get some sleep, and then say hi to your mom and tell her how you are a member of this awesome python group; then don't tell us who you are.

When you have a python problem to solve, or a python question, say hi, state your name, then focus on the python details.

We all like you, we don't like the spam.

Thanks,

Joshua

Madison, WI