[PSF-Community] Introduction

Satish Viswanathan satishvis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 08:28:31 CEST 2015

Hi All,
I am Satish Viswanathan from New Delhi india, I am the director of Temkey Consulting, a startup for consulting and training on Project Management, Logistics and IT. Have been using Python for about 12 years for my private projects, now using it as a powertool for SCM optimization.
It is a pleasure to hear, see, read and be in the company of the greats giving their introductions. People whom we see and look up with awe and admiration - Wow. This is for all the opponents of Introductions.

Hope to contribute something back to the community. And Python makes it possible.
 Regards and Best Wishes
Satish Viswanathan
+ 91 9968121333