[PSF-Community] (no subject)

SVAKSHA svaksha at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:17:55 CEST 2015

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 5:38 PM, Huguest E. Ayittey
<huguestayittey14 at gmail.com> wrote:
> programmer for beginner who are learning on their own.I have been on python
> for about a month now and I still don't understand anything,and can't do
> anything with it.Please I think you have to develop python with video chat
> and video lessons where beginners can see and know what they have to do.It
> has to be interactive and meet the needs of the user not having the program

https://github.com/svaksha/pythonidae/blob/master/Resources.md#bootstrapping
The `Resources.md` page also lists videos, cheatsheets, books etc..
and is by no means a comprehensive Python resource, so PR's are
welcome.
SVAKSHA ॥  http://about.me/svaksha