[PSF-Community] Python meetup group in the island of Malta

Pavel Savshenko - Izzy Software pavel at izzysoftware.com
Fri Sep 25 21:09:23 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if there is anyone living in Malta here? I’ve been slowly trying to start a Malta based community, but am having difficulty finding other users. If you are from Malta, please drop me a message if you want to participate in local meetups/talks/events.

I see a lot of people who helped organize communities world wide. Any tips on initiating contact with local developers? How did you guys do it?

Best regards,
Pavel Savchenko

Best regards,
Pavel Savchenko