[PSF-Community] Welcome Ewa Jodlowska as the PSF's new Executive Director

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:35:27 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Ewa Jodlowska will be the
PSF's first Executive Director, starting January 1, 2019.

Given her years of dedicated service to the PSF from event manager to her
current position as Director of Operations, I can think of no one more
qualified to fill this role as the PSF continues to grow and develop.

Please join me in both congratulating Ewa on her new position and in
thanking her for all that she's done for the PSF.

And happy holidays to all!

Cheers,
Naomi Ceder
Chair, PSF Board of Directors