[PSF-Community] Recurring Giving Campaign

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Tue Oct 23 10:45:15 EDT 2018

Hello, fellow Pythonistas!

Our last fundraiser of the year started yesterday. We need your help
promoting it via social media, to your friends, and co-workers :-). Some
companies have a matching gift program, so if yours does, please think
about taking advantage of it. You can also create your own "match".

Here is the link to the campaign:
https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2018-q4-drive/

If you could share the tweet below, we'd appreciate it.

Contribute to our Recurring Giving Campaign & help us reach our goal of
$30K. The PSF is a non-profit organization entirely supported by its
sponsors, members & the public.
https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2018-q4-drive/ #idonatedtothepsf
#ijoinedthepsf

Thanks to everyone for your support of Python!

Cheers,

Betsy