[PSF-Volunteers] PSF-Volunteers Digest, Vol 10, Issue 1

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Oct 20 00:05:33 CEST 2006

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 09:20:48AM -0700, Harold Ricker wrote:
> I'm sorry my previous message was a little confusing. The three directories of interest  are:  s5_Python_presenter_v1, s5_Python_presenter_v2 and s5_Python_presenter_v3.
>  Again they are at  http://teratask.com/python_presenter/

The three versions differ in the graphic used in the top bar, and in
the background.

1: small graphic, large background
2: larger graphic, small repeated background
3: repeated small graphic, no background.

I think I prefer no background, and prefer the small repeated
background in #2 to the one with the text in #1.

On the other hand, I prefer the slightly yellow title bar graphic (or
is it slightly transparent?) in #1.  Perhaps it would be better if the
title bar combined the logo with the text 'PSF', and centered the
graphic vertically within the yellow bar.  What does everyone else