[PSF-Volunteers] [pydotorg-www] International Symbol - request for addition

grubert at users.sourceforge.net grubert at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 26 20:47:32 CEST 2010

this way (i am javascript ignorant)

<script type="text/javascript">
     var lang_idx = 0;
     var Languages = new Array(
                 "Afrikaans", "Ahmara", "Algerian"
     function language_rotator( Element ) {
         Element = document.getElementById("lang-img-ref");
         if (Element) {
             lang_idx += 1;
             if (lang_idx >= Languages.length) {
                 lang_idx = 0;
             Element.title = Languages[lang_idx];
             Element.href =
             <a title="non-English" id="lang-img-ref"
             id="lang-img" onmousemove="javascript:language_rotator(this);"
               width="94" height="46"
           src="http://www.python.org/images/worldmap.jpg" alt="[Python
resources in languages other than English]" /></a>