[PSF-Volunteers] [PSF-Members] RFP: Redesign python.org

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu May 24 04:52:50 CEST 2012

On May 23, 2012, at 6:39 PM, Jesse Noller wrote:

> Note the strong requirements around online/offline capabilities - this way we can support offline/out of browser editing for those who want it (such as myself, the jobs board, etc)

Excellent stuff, Jesse. I'd like to thank you, and latterly Andrew as well, for taking this onerous task on and ensuring it was completed. It's going to be interesting to see what comes in.

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com,  Holden Web, LLC http://holdenweb.com/
Next:       Open Django Central Jun 8-9:  http://opendjango.com/central/