[PyAR2] Thanks and another question...

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:31:17 CET 2007

The urllib info was very helpful!

This isn't a specific question, more of one in general - I don't really
understand what's going on.
I've seen it in python, but I'm working my way through the PyGTK+ tutorial
and I just came across these two lines:

def callback(self, widget, data=None):
     print "Hello again - %s was pressed" % data

and I'm wondering exactly what the %s and % data mean? I've seen it several
places but never really an explanation of what it is or how it does what it
does?

Thanks!
Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,