[PyAR2] Let's Meet

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 23:36:18 CET 2007

I'd like for as many of us as possible to meet and discuss what we want this
group to be/do.  My push will be for a more traditional user group meeting
with presentations, questions/answers and maybe even time for people to
bring in their current projects for help with how to design/build them.
Others have mentioned getting a group project to work on, which I think
would be a great thing to do as well.  I'm sure there are other ideas out
there just waiting to be brought up.

Keeping in mind that March is PyCon in Chicago (you really should consider
going),   I never got around to plotting the zip codes -- sorry -- but may I
suggest we meet sometime in January in Conway?  If there are a number of
people up North (so to speak), perhaps we could schedule a meeting in
February up in Fayetteville (I'd be happy to drive up to meet with you).
The CARLUG group meets at the San Fransisco Bread Company in Conway, which
would be a good place to talk.  If we decide to meet up North, could someone
suggest a place? Or, if more people in Little Rock want to meet, we could
meet "down South" :-P

If there's interest to meet in Conway, I'll propose the 12th or 26th (I'm
out of town on the 19th).  February I would be available in the 16th only
(sorry, this is right in the middle of gymnastics season and my daughter is
competing level 5 this year).

For those of you wanting to do a project, what do you have in mind?  I'd
love to help out, but we're going to need someone to step up and lead on
this.

Happy New Year, everyone!