[PyAR2] Posting to CARLUG

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 00:49:18 CET 2007

Like me! Well, I haven't been so much running any users group, just
partaking of the excellent experience.

I just started using python earlier this year... and was planning on
building myself a scheduling program... but turned out I didn't have the
time :P

On Nov 14, 2007 5:23 PM, Greg Lindstrom <gslindstrom at gmail.com> wrote:

> I posted an announcement to CARLUG (Central Arkansas Linux Users Group)
> today enjoining our group and inviting them to join.  They're not into
> Windows (which is understandable), but they are big supporters of Open
> Source and we might get a few of them on board.  They also have been running
> a Users Group for years and should have good suggestions for us.
>
> --greg

To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,
every vice, has found its defenders, its rhetoric, its ennoblement and
exaltation, but stupidity hasn't. - Primo Levi