[PyAR2] Python User Group starting up in Arkansas!

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Thu Nov 15 16:23:51 CET 2007

It is my pleasure to announce that there is now an official Python User
Group in Arkansas, PyAr^2, the Python Artists of Arkansas. We just
formed about 2 weeks ago, and the listserv signup and info can be found
at:

You do need to subscribe to post. Anyone remotely interested in Python
is encouraged to sign up. We currently have users in Conway, Little
Rock, and Fayetteville (me), and are planning on having meetings in the
Conway area(?) starting early next year. I know there are folks out
there in the GIS community who use Python, and probably more who would
like to. I encourage you to get involved, as you all know; we can always
learn something new from one another. Python is a great language that
can do amazing things for you. If you have any questions, please feel
free to sign up and ask away, or you can contact me directly at
chad_cooper at swn.com

Thanks

Chad

Chad Cooper

GIS Analyst

Southwestern Energy Company

Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
your system.