[PyAR2] Laptop for kids on the cheap?

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Sat Nov 17 18:19:55 CET 2007

I'm wanting to get a laptop for my 5 year old son. We were thinking about the give one get one OLPC XO but then I read about some wireless issues with them plus I'd like my kids to be using it in 4-5 years. I'm open to running ubuntu on it. Anyone know of a good laptop source (new or refurb'd) in the $300 range. I'm sure the big boxes will have something on black friday, but I'm not camping out at best buy....any input appreciated.

Chad

Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
your system.