[PyAR2] Effective Python

Derek Horton derek.k.horton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:35:24 CET 2007

Yeah, I have the Cookbook and I like it for looking up quick
"recipes".  I got it when I first started looking at python (it was on
sale :) and at that point it didn't seem to explain things enough for
me (like "import foo" versus "from foo import Bar").  Maybe I need to
look over it again now that I know more about the language.

Thanks for the suggestions!