[PyAR2] Modules and Packages

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:35:43 CET 2007

There have been a couple of requests for explanations on using modules and
packages.  I thought that I'd start a thread on the subject, but I'd like to
know where to start.  Should I start with the very basics ("what *is* a
module") or with how to use them to simplify your code (and your life).
Then, I'll move into packages (how to install them, how to use them, and
then how to create you own) and then we'll move on to Python Eggs, a new way
to distribute code.

If you'd let me know what you would like to see, I'll get to work writing
something up.  It may turn into a presentation for one our meetings next
spring.

--greg