[PyAR2] First Meeting

Coltrey Mather pyar2 at cowsgomoo.org
Thu Nov 29 02:15:30 CET 2007

Forget all this training and meeting stuff (well, not really forget about
it).

Having tutorials and classes is great.  But what'd be really useful is a
group project.  Something practical that we can all contribute to and learn
from.  LUGs setup servers and have installfests and all that jazz.  We need
sprints and projects and things.

I can't speak for everyone, but I learn and retain much better from
practical application of research/training than in any class.