[PyAR2] Job Posting

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:14:07 CEST 2008

Novasys Health is looking to bring a Linux type person on board to do some
system administration and programming.  It's a great position in a
small(ish) company.  I thought I'd post the announcement to see if anyone is
interested.  Feel free to post it on other relevant lists.

--greg

Systems Analyst

NovaSys Health, a full service managed-care company and health plan
administrator located in Little Rock, Arkansas, is seeking a Systems Analyst.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required. Successful
candidate must have Linux and Windows system experience. Experience in Perl,
Python, PHP, Apache, CUPS, DHCP, DNS, FTP, Cyrus (IMAP), Kerberos, Light
TPD, Nagious, and NTP, is a plus. Please mail or fax resume with salary
requirements to:

NovaSys Health, Attn: Human Resources
P. O. Box 25230, Little Rock, AR 72221
Fax: (501) 219-4455