[PyAR2] Python Magazine copies for swag at PyArkansas mini-conference

Chad Cooper Chad_Cooper at SWN.COM
Mon Aug 4 16:34:01 CEST 2008

Doug,

Hello. The Python Artists of Arkansas (PyAr^2) Python User Group is
hosting a one-day Python conference in Conway, Arkansas on October 4,
2008. We were wondering if Python Magazine would be so gracious as to
donate some issues of PyMag for conference giveaways. We are co-hosting
the conference with the University of Central Arkansas Dept of Computer
Science, so this would be an excellent opportunity for both us and PyMag
to promote Python. Any amount of support that you and Python Magazine
would be willing to provide would be most appreciated.

Thanks

chad

Chad Cooper
GIS Analyst
IT Data Systems
Southwestern Energy Company
1083 Sain Street
Fayetteville, AR 72703
479.582.8549 (o)
479.530.8416 (c)

http://www.super-cooper.com

Notice:  This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential
information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee,
you may not copy or distribute this communication to anyone else. If you
telephone or return e-mail and promptly delete the original message from
your system.