[PyAR2] Kudos to UCA

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:37:36 CEST 2008

I wanted to share this response I received today from Dr. Hu at UCA.
This is really extraordinary; other regional conferences have had to
deal with all sorts of issues and we have a University department
going to bat for us.

Dear Greg,

Thanks for the good news!

I will be unavailable from 16th to 24th due to participating in a
workshop at DoE Lawrence Berkeley Lab. As promised,  this department
will do our best to facilitate the conference. Please let me know your
preferences.  I will be available most time this week (except the 7th)
and the week of 11th (except afternoon of Friday, the 15th). You are
very welcome if you want to see our facility before your meeting.

Best regards,

Chenyi

Chenyi Hu

Ph.D., Professor and Chairman