[PyAR2] Jeff Rush Speaking at PyArkansas

Bob Fahr bob.fahr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 21:55:56 CEST 2008

Greg,
I'd be interested in doing a tutorial on Trac and Trac enhancement/extension
if you think that'd be of interest.  Another idea would be Eclipse
integration.  I'll also see if I can get my boss to kick in some
give-aways.  If you'd like I can also check with the Conway chamber of
commerce and see if they can get HP to provide something.